Monday, September 18, 2017

free mom

Izyan now on her second weeks at school and not a day goes by that she didn't enjoy it. She can be seen unzipping her jacket and hang it on the hook with her name on it along with her backpack. She quickly say 'bye ma!' and then quickly made her way to the kitchen play area, her favourite place. i had to call her back so i can kiss before leaving the school. And she's only three. I'm pretty sure I am not the only one with this overwhelmed feeling of kids starting school especially for young kids like Izyan.

So far, I haven't gone anywhere far when she's at school. Since she's still in a settling period I think that I should be around near in case she's upset at school and needed to be pick up instantly. So I've only been to the nearest local supermarket and the community center. Often I met someone who recognised me and Izyan, asking about how Izyan's doing at school and how much they could not believe that she's starting school and they said 'oh so you are a free mom now?' , followed by 'how exciting!'

Free mom. I dont know till how long. But i will cherish this moment as much as i can. You'll never know when another one will pop out of you!


No comments:

Post a Comment